What TV Shows You Should Watch on Netflix (July Edition)

Netflix guru is back to give you some recommendations on what to watch Netflix. I am thinking of doing a blog post every month because I am a part-time professional binge watcher and want to share my fun-filled adventures that I dive into. The shows listed are shows I personally liked and I hope you do too!*

On wards, to the list!


*Not responsible if you dislike any of these ;)

If You Love Drama...


Drama, sass, secrets, dysfunctional families and glamour. Sounds appealing? This would be your kind of show.


"OMG LOOK IT'S DEXTER!!!" was my initial reaction. (and if you have not watched Dexter yet please drop everything you are doing and binge watch all 8 seasons). Michael Hall is great and loved his acting. In this show, his daughter goes missing and from there, many plot twists and suspenseful drama.


If You Love Crime...


My only complaint about this show is how short it is. Show is filled with surprising plot twists and a story line with cliffhangers. Both seasons are on Netflix right now, I will admit though, I think season 2 fell flat for me- still kept me on my toes. I do not know about you, but I am a major fan of British shows.


Third season is being aired on TV, but it has been unfortunately cancelled. Although I lost slight interest in season 2, I added it to the list because it was at least entertaining to me.

If You Love Competitive Baking Shows...


This show is new and has been a fan favorite. The overall structure of the show is different than others in terms of their time. SUPER creative which makes it enjoyable to watch.


Zumbo is an absolute mastermind with pastries/desserts. His creations really blew my mind and of course I admired the contestants work.

If You Love Competitive Baking Shows and Laughing...


I surprisingly learned a few new things about marijuana. Weird show, but got a few good laughs.


Both seasons on Netflix right now. Forget everything you know about every classic baking show, because this show is completely opposite. Completely amateur bakers attempt to make very complex and lavish desserts and ultimately in the end fail.This show left me laughing at practically every minute. I very much enjoyed watching everyone's failures and Nicole yelling at Wes. Oh, and not to mention Jacques lovely french accent.


 If You Love Action...

This is an international show, Spain, to be exact so the default language is Spanish of course. You have the option to watch it dubbed (aka in English), but the words not matching the actors mouths killed me sometimes. Eight thieves work together to create the ultimate master plan for one of the biggest heist in the  country. Very suspenseful, unpredictable and full of mind games. I HIGHLY recommend. 


If you are a fan of Breaking Bad, then you may enjoy this. Excellent story line on drugs, gangs, murder and revenge.



That's all for now! I hope you decide to watch one of these and if you have, let me know what you think! Until next time <3

No comments