My Top Spotify Playlists For Work



Decided to share my playlists because, why not? Here are playlists I enjoy listening to while I build excel sheets. Some of the playlists I have curated myself!


This first playlist here is strictly no lyrics. Very soft melodies all around - I have a thing for violinists.



If you want lyrics with pop/dance inspired with a focus on EDM genre playlist then this one is for you!



A lo-fi playlist catered to fellow weebs. Your popular anime theme songs turned into lo-fi. Best of both worlds.



Another lofi playlist! This one is catered to popular pop culture theme songs (although there is a good amount of anime-specific songs in here too). There are mainly Animal Crossing songs in here, but Star Wars and...Spongebob Squarepants? also exist here.



Okay so - I totally borrowed this playlist from when I took a virtual Yoga class. So yeah, ~good vibes only~.



I feel like the title is self-explanatory, heh. This playlist is more of an indie vibe....dare I say "running through a castle in a soaking wet dress during war" in slow-mo vibe?



Okay okay. By now you are probably thinking "But, but Cynthia I am tired of lofi". I get it. Me too. So here is a playlist where you can headbang your face to the ground and twerk to. Heavy on the dubstep and Riddim! Rage on baby. (This playlist I use actively and add new songs almost weekly).


***

Would love to know if you decide to pick up any of these playlists. Let me know in the comments below! Also, totally opened to playlists you want to share with me!

No comments